Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Long time, no post?

Sorry about my lack of my feline reports on here recently! And no, my dissapearance wasn't because I was catnapped by some hooman jealous of my feline beauty.

My good looks do have something to do with what I've been up to, though. I've been working on rising to fame via the NZ's Next Top Cat Model competition and I don't think I'm doing too badly! M.H. has come up with some purrfect fundraising ideas (inspite of her small Hooman intelect) and I was Model of the Day last week! You could not believe the endless squeals of M.H. when she found out. It went on for about half an hour, literally! I do not enjoy the noise of squealing Hooman while I nap, thank you very much.

To make up for my vanishment, here are some photos!









That last one was my entry into the last challenge, which was to get the Hoomans to take a photo of you looking like a covercat, and guess what? I've been shortlisted! Now all I need is you and your Hooman to vote for me so I can win this challenge. In return, M.H. says Crystal and I will be giving you a lifetime supply of smooches, purrs and cuddles. Like that's going to happen!

Anyway, M.H. has to go to sleep now (Hooman's and their scheduled sleeping times!), so I'll back tomorrow with more tabby goodness for you!

2 comments: