Monday, December 27, 2010

Let it grow!

Mew-ry Christmas, everyone!

I'm very sorry I haven't posted on here recently; M.H. and the other Hoomans went away on holiday and left me in the cattery with no interwebs! But the lack in updates is no more: M.H. is off school until February and has decided to help me with the blog again.

I've discovered many things about strawberries while I've not been posting. You see, the Hoomans planted strawberry plants in a big barrel. Much to their horror, I found out that it's the best spot to sleep on a sunny day. Sure, I may have squished a few but overall I think I've helped the little things out. Now they're nice and tall and with my help have become the perfect place to model.


Mmm... this leaf smells guud.

Of course, this led to even more photos. 

I see what you did there.

Monorail cat strikes again!

Stay tuned for a guide filled with how to grow amazing modelling-strawberries like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment